Friday, 3 May 2013

Videos!

HAHA!

I was dead chuffed the other day, right, because I spent about ten or twelve hours sitting at my desk, not moving for no one or nuffin, working on some vids. Or ‘VT’s as some people call them.

Any hoo, because of the Comedy Podcast success, I wanted to capitalise on that and take some of those brilliant sketches and turn them into Youtube video’s by means of adding on a brilliant illustration.

Now the illustrations took hours, and hours, choosing the right font, researching Cilla Black’s face that sort of thing. But after a whole day, in which I earned myself some cracking RSI and clocked up a good deal of procrastination, I had created this:


Jolly good isn’t it? With the face? Do you like the face? DO YOU LIKE THE FACE?

So I was all proud as a punch dragon of my achievement when along comes Simon Goodway. My arch rival.

That shame making nandy poop knocks this up in twenty minutes flat:


Obviously I will have to kill him in order to be the bestest and fastest illustrator in the Colchester Comedy Workshop.

However I would then be lumbered with the duty of creating ALL the illustrations for eternity. Plus, someone somewhere might notice he’s been sliced up into little teeny tiny pieces and lobbed in a bag for life...

No comments:

Post a Comment