A mere eight days after James filled you in on the latest CCW happenings, here am I fulfilling my duty! That's because I take this blog very seriously, and feel it's vital that I do my bit to support this great institution, and definitely not because I have stuff to plug.
On an entirely unrelated note, have you heard about Clever Dicks Productions? It's a thing that's been started by Colchester Comedy Workshop veterans me and Holly, in no way like rats deserting a sinking ship and forming a comedy double act on another ship and posting hilarious ratty videos to youtube. Though as it happens, we do do that.
Look, here's our youtube channel! There are lots of wonderful things on there that will keep you entertained for hours. And when you've watched everything on there thirty times and want to watch it another thirty times because it's so funny but think you probably shouldn't, what then? Why, you can read our blog! And in case you're afraid of missing anything, you can also like us on Facebook to get all the latest news! In fact you probably should do that right now.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, saying how I don't have stuff to plug. Well I've run out of things to not plug now, so I shall wipe clean the baton on the dirty old rag I keep in my pants for just such an occasion, and pass it on once more. Given the dwindling membership of the CCW I'm not really spoilt for choice, so I shall hand it back to Holly. I wonder if she might have anything she wants to plug.
PS. This was posted by Simon, though it may claim underneath that it was posted by James. This is due to something getting cocked up with multiple Google accounts so that now when I log into the CCW account it actually takes me to James's account, allowing me to steal his identity and take over his life. Luckily for James, his life isn't worth stealing, so I'm not going to.

No comments:
Post a Comment