Last night was a rather busy night for me, what with doing
things and having to get dressed and leave the house and speak to people. It
was awful.
But on the plus side I did have a wench lesson at the
Headgate Theatre. This involved telling lies and talking utter tosh whilst
channelling Nell Gwynne/Nancy from Oliver. I was made for it. In case you are
wondering, I am doing this as part of the restoration comedy ‘The Country Wife’
on at the Headgate Theatre from the 10th to the 13th of
April, tickets on sale now. Plug plug plug…
However there is a more important reason for my blog post,
sort of.
I intended to tell you fascinated people about the Comedy Workshop!
Twas held last night at 15 Queen
Street!
![]() |
| This is EXACTLY how we all looked. |
Well what we did was: we all shouted our names at each other
for quite a long time and then walked about a bit and shouted a bit more. Then
Aaron got told he wasn’t respected and I said it wasn’t my fault and although
Aggie wishes she hadn’t… James really wishes he had.
Poor Simon…. Well he was threatened with being sawn in half
and having his organs removed, he had both of his legs broken, fell through the
ceiling and was mistaken for Roy Hudd; still he didn’t have to move very much
and that is always quite nice.
Then we all turned into astronauts and died one by one.
If this all sounds like thoroughly exciting stuff, then
follow this bloggy blog and find out more exciting things as they actually
really happen! (Well, after they happen)

No comments:
Post a Comment